GOLF COURSE POLICIES - DOWNLOAD OUR GUEST GUIDELINES PDF if you plan on visiting CFGC
GOLF COURSE ATTIRE
Only conventional and appropriate golf attire may be worn on the Club grounds, the golf course and the practice range. Shorts are permitted for both men and women, but should rise no more than four inches above the knee. Apparel such as cargo shorts, short shorts, tennis shorts, athletic or jogging shorts, cutoff slacks, swimming attire, blue jeans, halter tops, fish-net tops, uncollared shirts (for men) and T-shirts are considered inappropriate. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
Gentlemen, please remove hats while seated in the Men's Locker Room.
The use of mobile devices (e.g., Smartphones, iPhones, Blackberrys, iPads, Notebooks, or any other electronic device that can be used as a phone, camera, calendar, can send or receive text or e-mail messages, etc.) is strictly prohibited at Conway Farms Golf Club.
EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY:
- Members of the Club staff, including teaching professionals, may discreetly use mobile devices when performing their duties as Club employees.
- Practicing physicians may use electronic devices for the sole purpose of addressing a patients needs.
- Mobile devices may be used for filming practice/training purposes only on the west practice range.
- Mobile devices may be used for data only in the Men's and Woman's locker rooms and lounges.
- Mobile devices may be used for talking in a car or in the phone booth in the Clubhouse.
Tipping or extending gratuities to Club employees, including caddies, are not accepted practices.