CONWAY FARMS GOLF CLUB Conway Farms Golf Club opened for play on August 3, 1991. The Tom Fazio award-winning course sits on 209 acres in Lake Forest, Illinois and is designed around the traditions of Scottish links golf. Conway is dedicated to the protection and preservation of the game of golf, encouraging walking, fast play, and the strong support of amateur golf. Our Founders and others who participated in the initial development of Conway Farms Golf Club were guided by sustaining golf's oldest and finest traditions.
A Very Special Place
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- A membership representation developed without regard to gender, race, or religion that supports our vision. ·
- A respect for members and staff that is reflected in both golf and social relationships to create a community of fellowship and understanding. ·
- A mission that continuously advances the traditions of golf. These traditions include, but are not limited to, fast play, no tee-times, walking the course, and respect for fellow participants. ·
- A superior golf experience manifested by the quality of the course, the facilities and services, and the camaraderie of the membership. ·
- Policies and guidelines that are instituted for the benefit of the membership in total and apply to all members, their families, and guests equally.
CORE TO OUR SUCCESS ·
- A superior golf course, meticulously maintained and continuously improved. ·
- A membership that is committed to the interests, values, and beliefs of the Club.
- A governance process that insures the Club’s ideals and objectives are realized in a fair and consistent manner. ·
- A staff that understands and strives to create the highest quality total Conway experience.
- Facilities and programs that are in balance with the quality of the golf course.
- A diverse membership.
- Financial stability.