THE HISTORY OF CONWAY FARMS GOLF CLUB
Conway Farms Golf Club opened for play on August 3, 1991. The Tom Fazio award-wining course sits on 209 acres in Lake Forest, Illinois and is designed around the traditions of Scottish links golf.
The origins of Conway Farms Golf Club trace back to three Lake Forest families whose love for golf was exceeded only by their foresight. Their vision for a first rank golf club began with the purchase in 1956 of a farm straddling a stretch of old Conway Road, thus giving rise to the name Conway Farms. Conway is dedicated to the protection and preservation of the game, encouraging walking, fast play and the strong support of amateur golf.
Conway Farms Golf Club is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation; a private club by invitation only.
CONWAY FARMS CREEDO